Data Entry Clerk
Concord, CA | Full-Time
|Reports To:||Sr. Program Manager|
|Posted:||December 6, 2021|
Charge is seeking a self-driven individual who is detailed oriented and has experience with data entry. If you want to be a part of our growing team and dive into the world of Construction, come join us here at Charge!
Reports to SR Program Manager
Expectations: Tactical Responsibilities
- Organize invoices by project manager/company (VPI/VPC)
- Batch invoices from the AP e-mail to a centralized location
- Scan/attach approved invoices
- File AP aging and paid invoices
- Audit AP aging
- Pull AP invoices for check runs
- Monitor and print receipts for CC Statements
- Print transaction listings to each invoice batch
- Help with additional administrative tasks as needed to support the department and operations
- Must be able to work 40hrs p/week
- HS Diploma
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Solution driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Learn our processes, learn our contract- see through all our invoicing needs
Expectations: Company Standards
- Exemplify the Charge core values of being safe, collaborative, trustworthy, courageous, and compassionate.
- Endorse and implement company programs, support employee development, and encourage innovation and creativity.
- All work will be performed in accordance with all government laws, regulations, ordinances, and court rulings in those jurisdictions in which the company operates.
- All work will be performed according to company policies and standards inherent in all position agreements, employee manuals, ongoing policy memoranda, and facilities and dress codes.
- Client and company information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company.
- Employee’s supervisor will be notified in writing and verbally of any issues to be resolved or deadlines that cannot be met by reporting person, prior to the due date.
- Employee will provide assistance to other departments as requested.
- All business communications, whether verbal, visual, or written, whether for internal or external use, will be professional in tone and content and in accordance with applicable and existing company policies and standards.
- Employees will respect each other’s time, space and need for concentration. Socializing and interruptions must not impede workflow
- Employees are encouraged to recommend ideas for the improvement of systems, and their department/position.
- Employees are encouraged to constantly look at opportunities to promote their own development through advancement, education, etc. to maximize their potential and job satisfaction.
Why Choose Charge
INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
Education assistance, profit sharing 401k, incentive programs, floating holidays, flexible schedules, health coverage, and weekly payroll – these are just a few ways we keep our team healthy, happy, and invested. Join Charge and become a part of our family.
We work hard to be the most trusted provider of design, procurement, and construction services for the utility industry. Just as important, is the positive reputation we’ve earned as an employer that cares about its workforce and strives to employ only the best.
STAND FOR SOMETHING BIGGER
As builders of the grid, we understand the importance of safe and scalable energy distribution to the communities in which we live. We believe everyone should have reliable access to the energy that Charges their lives.
SAFETY ABOVE ALL
It is our core value to train, equip, and qualify our people to work safely, and design and build systems with the highest regard for the well-being of all. Our industry-leading safety rating stems from a significant investment in safety and quality programs.